The Master Investor Show – theannual conference for private investors, has announced a superb Main Stage line up for the 2019 show. This year’s event will provide the best insights into investing by reviewing current and future socio-economic trends, cutting edge technologies and how best to take advantage of them.
Now in its 17th year, Master Investor Show presents the best of retail investment forums and connects investors with public and private companies of varying sizes.
This year’s Master Investor Show takes place at the Business Design Centre in London on Saturday 6thApril.
The Master Investor Show is proud to host four stages where delegates can listen to speakers throughout the day – All things from trading, stocks, shares to funds and bonds will be explained by the leading experts within their fields.
Our speaker programme ensures:
- Each stage has its own main theme.
- We work hard to minimise overlap between stages, allowing you to take in as much as possible.
- Our Show App allows you to plan which presentations to attend; or simply pick up the printed Show Guide on the day.
Amanda Taylor, Chief Commercial Officer for Master Investor said: “It’s great to see such a fantastic line up of companies for investors to meet at ourannual show. We look forward to welcoming everyone on 6th April for what is set to be our best event yet!”.
All you need to know about investment from an exceptional line-up of speakers.
The Master Investor Show will offer investors ideas and opportunities they will not find anywhere else!
Main Stage presentations include:
- Visionary entrepreneur and investor Jim Mellon returns to the Main stage for a keynote speech to share his latest investment predictions and ideas.
- Jim Mellon will also be joined by Charlotte Ransom, CEO of Netwealth and John Stepek, Executive Editor of MoneyWeek for a panel discussion on Generating sustainable long-term income.
- A show favorite, Tom Stevenson, Investment Director for Personal Investing, Fidelity Internationalinvestigates the domestic investment opportunity and asks: Is it time to Buy British?
- Edward Marten, CEO, QuotedData, the award-winning sponsored research house, will host a panel discussion on Investment strategies – what works? – Looking at the past and offering insights into strategies for the future. Joining Edward on stage are Chris Clothier, Director, CG Asset Management, Nick Brind, Fund Manager, Polar Capital and Daniel Whitestone, Blackrock’s Throgmorton Investment Trust.
- Following the success of our Investing in the Age of Longevity event in November 2018, scientists Aubrey de Grey, CSO, SENS Foundation, Mike West, CEO, AgeX, Polina Mamoshina, Senior Research Scientist Insilico Medicine and Gregory Bailey, CEO, Juvenescence Ltd are back on stage with compere, Victor Hill for a panel discussion on investing within this growing sector.
What else is on
The Rising Stars Stage
Is dedicated exclusively to companies that are traded on a stock market – i.e. anyone can buy and sell these shares on an international stock exchange. Get to know some of the most exciting up and coming PLCs around.
The line-up of companies presenting in 10-minute slots on the ever-popular Rising Stars Stage includes PowerHouse Energy, AgeX Theraputics, Quebec Precious Metals, Condor Gold plc, Dart Mining, Auxico Resources, FastForward, Tethyan Resources, Finimize, Orphidia, Genuine Impact, KornChain and Yourkeys.
Is heavily geared towards educational presentations. Listen to presentations that distil the components of investment success Come early to secure yourself a seat.
Companies presenting in the Auditorium include Fidelity International, VectorVest BlackRock and Allianz Global.
The Gallery Suite
In the Gallery Suite, CEOs of companies active in alternative asset classes will be presenting. This year, it will feature Amberside ALP, Fineco Bank, Avation plc, Chilango, Polar Capital, QuotedData, Netwealth Investments, eToro, and Nova Financial. Form your own opinion about these companies.
The Master Investor Show Competition
Are you the most informed investor?
This year Master Investor has set a new challenge to identify the most informed investors from those attending the show. Attendees will be invited to answer a series of questions, the answers to which can be discovered at the show by speaking with exhibitors.
Unlike in previous years there will be 3 prizes, not just one.
- 1stprize wins £3000
- 2ndprize is £1500
- 3rdprize is £500
Entrants must be 18 years old, comply with the terms and conditions and, of course, attend the show on 6th April 2019.
A must-attend event for all investors
Although investing can be an overwhelming subject, the Master Investor Show aims to break down barriers between the finance industry and private investors.
The show is largest event of its kind in the UK and with less than two weeks to go has already attracted over 4,000 registrations. Don’t miss out – book your place now.